Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Orange crush

Here's my latest painting - full of light, sunshine and warmth, sprinkled with a few areas of unexpected interest. The spring semester at the Corcoran has come to a close and I'm thinking about what the next few months are going to bring. How about some sunshine?

For now, I'll continue my hunt for inspiration, keep working on the paintings and collages that I've started and search for a place to hang and paint large canvases. And hopefully find a few fellow artists in the process. I'm still fine tuning my summer top 10 list.

My solo show at the Spectrum Gallery in Rosslyn, VA is right around the corner, I hope to have dates and times to pass along soon. The show will consist of large scale acrylic paintings, and collages on canvas and wood panels.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful color pallette - with added interest - i love that!
v

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home