Friday, August 15, 2008

He loved rocko rain or shine

Here's the other diptych I just sent off to the show at UVA. I know... I know... this is a lot of black for a gal like me. I'm trying to stretch myself. And I love the black, it reminds me of my linocut prints.

He loved rocko rain or shine Each panel is 12” x 24” x 2”. Mixed media acrylic – including: canvas, book collage, graphite, crayon and oil pastel on wood panel. Price $800 for both. They will be hanging at the show starting September 5th. Please contact me at melissa@mphackmann.com if you are interested and I will put you in touch with the curator.

2 Comments:

Blogger Crazy for Art said...

Love your new work! Wish I could have taken your arrowmont class. Will you teach there again?

10:48 PM  
Blogger Debbi Crane said...

Hey girl
Do have any inside info on the Arrowmont land sale thing?

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home