Friday, May 16, 2008

Artomatic 2008

Here's a shot of my space at Artomatic. This is my second year in the game. Please come check it out, you'll find me on the 8th floor right near the elevator, site location number 8 SE D5. It's a gorgeous open space - with an a amazing view of the capital.

Honestly, I don't know how the heck I pulled it off this year. I was installing right up until the bitter end. And the place was hoping that night (no shocker there), heaps of artists were there in full swing - hammering, painting, stenciling, arranging, re arranging, drawing, electrical work, finishing the artwork, etc. Sheer chaos! You could feel the paint drying. I'm headed there today and hope to get a peek at the rest of the show - will return with my top 10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home