Thursday, January 17, 2008

planning for 2008

Here's a shot of myself with fellow painter and printer Paula Wachsstock. We spent new years eve working on these paintings. She's an amazing artist. I love working next to her, she's incredibly fearless and talented and it keeps me on my toes.

It's a white wonderland out there. The perfect weather to be inside my studio working and planning. Reviewing that list I love so much. (ahh the sheer joy of crossing things off) At this rate I will spend most of January planning for the year.

At the moment I'm preparing for the workshop I'm teaching in March. It's a monotype workshop at the National Museum of Women in the arts. For more information click here. I'm looking forward to it and have been brainstorming some new ideas with my studio mates for the class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home