Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Beehive no longer for sale or rent

WhoooOOOWEEeee what a month I'm having. I just received a call from the DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities that they would like to acquire Beehive for sale or rent. This mixed media painting was on display at this years artomatic show.

I love when my artwork is displayed in a public space for many to enjoy. What could be better than sharing my images and marks with many? This is one of my favorites that inspired me to do a series. The commission has acquired four pieces from me, but this is the first painting. The previous purchases were prints.

Beehive for sale or rent: Acrylic, graphite, crayon, canvas, collage, and found materials on paper. 26" x 40"

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lesley Riley said...

Many, many congratulations again! You are on a roll. Motherhood becomes you AND your creativity!

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home