Monday, November 06, 2006

A day well spent

We had a great turn out and a perfect sunny day for an open studio visit (if I must say so myself). The house was filled with old friends and new friends. What more could a gal want? All the new work found a spot on the wall (and all the furniture found a spot on the porch!)

Thank you to all those who came by for a peek. The best part for me is to see all my favorite pieces and share the excitement that I see staring back at me. I don't want to sound like too much of a sap, but I feel very lucky to have the opportunity to spend my time and energy creating art. In it's simplest form, it makes me happy. I believe my energy and love of color and texture is being focused in a positive direction. In it's deepest form it makes me happy. As the art migrates to new places and homes I hope it continues to share all the good feelings that it gave to me. As my Nanny would say, "Enjoy it in good health!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home