Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Looking good

My final selection of prints are arranged on every flat clean surface I have in this house at the moment, while I attempt to get a overview of what I have. This year I am planning on adding a studio sale table too, I created a couple mini-art board pieces that are about two inches by three inches,thick and funky. I've got the prints just about ready to go, a few paintings to touch up and one or two more petite collages I'd like to finish before the weekend. I can always tidy up the studio a bit more. Hmmm what else could I be forgetting?

I just hung my newest collection of petite collages on my orange wall. In my opinion, just about everything I have looks great against this color so it's been a challenge to determine what lucky pieces will be placed there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home