Thursday, December 07, 2006

December is off to a great start

I am delighted and deliriously happy to announce that I'll have artwork included in the new show at the Nevin Kelly gallery this month. It's a beautiful hip gallery downtown on U street, near Adams Morgan. I've been there a couple times to see previous shows and can't wait to see the new show with my work included. The holiday opening reception is this Saturday, December 9th, from 4 to 7. Please stop by and check out the show.

All kinds of good things happening this week - the Corcoran has uploaded it's course schedule for Spring 2007, and the sketchbook class that I'm offering is listed under drawing. It looks like I'll also be offering a sketchbook workshop in Delaware at the Rehoboth Art League this summer (close to the beach) and it's my parents 37th anniversary. Life is good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these too!

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home